Excellent anti-slip effect in wet areas with bare feet (according to DIN51097 standards);
– Easy to install thanks to the male-female system, without the use of glues and adhesives.
– Easy to clean with a simple jet of water;
– The pleasant walking surface is raised from the ground by 14 mm to allow the outflow and flow of liquids;
– Hygienic because it is made of fungicidal and antibacterial material;
– Flexible and therefore rollable once the elements are assembled together;
– 6 colors always available in stock.
Grip Deck: anti-slip draining floor
Suitable for boats, industrial kitchens or restaurants, butchers, ships and ferries, swimming pools, changing rooms, showers, balconies, gardens and laboratories. Grip-Deck can also be used in caravans, trailers and camping sites.
- soft, high-quality PVC, resistant to chemical products, UV rays, insulating, comfortable and available in a wide range of colours;
- anti-slip surface (DIN-certified) specially designed for wet environments such as swimming pools, dressing rooms and shower facilities, as well as gazebos verandas, gyms and paddocks;
- the safest, most hygienic and ideal solution for barefoot traffic areas thanks to its anti-bacterial and fungicidal additive action.
- An excellent solution also for foot washes in swimming pools, spas, wellness centers, hotels and water parks.
- Ideal against warts!
Each tile measures 333 x 333 mm. – therefore nine pieces are enough to cover 1 m2.
The total thickness is 14 mm. and thanks to its underlying 256 feet it remains raised above the underlying floor surface, allowing water to drain and favouring the elimination of fungi and bacteria.
Weight: 4.3 Kg. per m2.
GRIP-DECK is easy to install thanks to its special hooking system and it does not require the assistance of specialised personnel.
Grip-Deck for Boats finds application in the nautical sector, where it is possible to make non-slip PVC grating for boats, ships, yachts and ferries.
It fits perfectly as a non-slip coating on decks, planks, walkways, decking, hatches and pool edges.
It can be used wherever there is a need for a rapid flow of water. It can also be used on top of damaged wood before a restoration.
Grip-Deck for Boats is produced in rollable plasticized PVC, antibacterial and fungicidal, similar to rubber and can be easily cut with a cutter or scissors to follow the geometry of the cockpit or room for which it is intended.
Grip-Deck for Boats cut to size “fits” between the edges of the surfaces, remaining stable, and unlike other materials does not require the application of glues or adhesives.
Available in colours:
- BLUE RAL 5002 (best seller)
- LIGHT BLUE RAL 5015
- GREY RAL 7045
- IVORY RAL 1014
- WENGE’ RAL 8019
- GREY BEIGE RAL 1019
Colors available on request for quantities:
- DARK GREEN RAL 6016
- LIGHT GREEN RAL 6018
- RED RAL 3020
- BLACK RAL 9004
- GREY RAL 7045
- YELLOW RAL 1023
- ORANGE RAL 2009