Parallel grating for swimming pool GR.43
Swimming Pool Gratings: Depa, the Specialist!
Grating for linear gutters manufactured in high quality, rigid PVC, with elements running parallel to the pool edge.
Characteristics of the grating with elements parallel to the edge of the pool:
- height 25 mm.;
- 3 standard widths: 182 mm., 245 mm. and 330 mm.;
- intermediate widths can be obtained by cutting;
- rigid with elements from 333 mm. in length (3 modules = 1 metre);
- supplied with herringbone corners (upon request).
The structure and 21 cross sections of the grating guarantee a high weight load capacity and mechanical resistance. Certified to be anti-slip in compliance with DIN 51097 standards.
Manufactured in PVC:
- anti-UV additive: prevents plastic from yellowing caused by sunlight;
- anti-shock additive: guarantees greater impact resistance;
- Entirely corrosion-free and resistant to chlorine, sea water and spa water, no metal parts.
- rot-proof: resistant to the micro organisms and bacteria responsible for moulds;
- free of Cadmium and Lead;
- complies with RoHS and REACH standards, with eco-compatible formulas;
- Green PVC.
DEPA, NO TROUBLE GRATINGS.