Parallel grating for gutters GR.4T/35
Parallel grating for gutters GR. 4T/35
Linear grating obtained by extrusion in high quality, rigid PVC. The PVC profile is shaped in a T section.
The structure guarantees a superior weight load capacity and mechanical resistance.
Characteristics of the grating with elements parallel to the edge of the pool:
- height 35 mm.;
- width between 150 mm. and 400 mm.;
- rigid with elements from 1 m. in length;
- including 6 support tubes per metre;
- supplied with herringbone corners, upon the client’s request.
Manufactured in PVC:
- anti-UV additive: prevents plastic from yellowing caused by sunlight;
- anti-shock additive: guarantees greater impact resistance;
- rot-proof: resistant to the micro organisms and bacteria responsible for moulds;
- free of Cadmium and Lead;
- complies with RoHS and REACH standards, with eco-compatible formulas;
- Green PVC