Parallel swimming pool grating GR.80
Swimming Pool Gratings: DEPA, the Specialist
Made with high quality, rigid PVC with wide slats and an attractive appearance. The design is extremely efficient in terms of anti-slip performance.
Characteristics of the grating with elements parallel to the edge of the pool:
- height 25 mm.;
- standard width 245 mm.
- intermediate widths can be obtained by cutting;
- rigid with elements from 250 mm. in length (4 modules = 1 metre).
The structure and considerable weight of the grating, in addition to the 16 cross sections, guarantee a superior weight load capacity and mechanical resistance (able to support loads greater than 450 Kg concentrated on a surface of 80 mm. without deforming permanently).
Manufactured in PVC:
- anti-UV additive: prevents plastic from yellowing caused by sunlight;
- anti-shock additive: guarantees greater impact resistance;
- rot-proof: resistant to the microorganisms and bacteria responsible for moulds;
- free of Cadmium and Lead;
- complies with RoHS and REACH standards, with eco-compatible formulas;
- Green PVC.
DEPA, NO TROUBLE GRATINGS.