Swimming pool ladders
DEPA’s Swimming Pool ladders are manufactured in stainless steel with a 48.3×1.5 mm. sized tube with solid steps in PP reinforced with an FV additive, featuring anti-UV and anti-shock performance.
The finish of the lower caps for wall mounting is manufactured in pliable, anti-UV PVC.
Available with two different types of screw fittings:
- in PP with mounting screw and wedge complete with the stainless steel washer and finish gasket;
- in stainless steel, ideal for pools with ladders that must be removed quickly and often.
Upon the client’s request, it is possible to make grab rails in different shapes for built-in masonry steps.
- normal ladders, available in both wide and narrow models, and symmetrical and asymmetrical shapes (SCA.1000-SCA.2000);
- EN-certified ladders, available in both wide and narrow models(SCA.7000);
- special ladders without anchors, with wall-mounting brackets (SCA.9000).
The ladders can be installed in any type of swimming pool, even deck-level models.
For special requests, contact us without obligation.