Parallel grating for gutters GR.4T/35
Linear grating obtained by extrusion in high quality, rigid PVC.
The PVC profile is shaped in a T section.
Characteristics of the grating with elements parallel to the edge of the pool:
• height 35 mm.;
• width between 150 mm. and 400 mm.;
• rigid with elements from 1 m. in length;
• including 6 support tubes per metre;
• supplied with herringbone corners, upon the client’s request.
The structure guarantees a superior weight load capacity and mechanical resistance.
Manufactured in PVC:
• anti UV additive: prevents plastic from yellowing caused by sunlight;
• anti shock additive: guarantees greater impact resistance;
• rot-proof: resistant to the micro organisms and bacteria responsible for moulds;
• free of Cadmium and Lead;
• complies with RoHS and REACH standards, with eco-compatible formulas;
• Green PVC.